Location: Kansas City , MO
Organization Name: The Lutheran High School of Kansas City
For over 30 years, the students of the Lutheran High School of Kansas City have been able to benefit from secondary Christian education as they have been prepared for today, tomorrow, and eternity. LHSKC boasts a proud tradition of delivering a high quality college prep curriculum which at the same time services a variety of learning styles yearning for a Christ-centered education.
The Lutheran High School of Kansas City Endowment Fund is intended to provide funding from earnings, in perpetuity and according to the set spending policy, for programs, activities, and initiatives that complement, support, and advance the overall mission and ministry of The Lutheran High School of Kansas City including but not limited to:
A. Student Aid
B. Student Activities
C. Academic Programs
D. Campus Maintenance
E. General Operating Support
- Fully accredited by AdvancEd Accreditation, National Lutheran School Ac-creditation, and Missouri NonPublic Accreditation.
- American College Tests taken by all students, with graduating classes scoring on average between 24 and 25. (National Average – 20; Missouri Average – 21; Kansas Average – 21.9 )
- Certificated Teaching faculty instructing in subjects of certification.
- 10 to 1 student-teacher ratio.
- 100% graduation rate.
- 100% of the class of 2015 matriculated to a college or university.
- 95% of the student body takes part in at least one extracurricular activity or sport.
- 29-acre park-like campus located in one of the region’s safest neighbor- hoods.
- State-of-the-art science laboratory.
- Dual credit classes with University of Central Missouri and Concordia University, Nebraska.
- High quality fine arts program which includes Digital Photography, Graphic Design, Music Instruction, and Drama.
- Four years of faith development as part of daily instruction.
- Fully equipped theater for fine arts productions and concerts.
- Full gymnasium for indoor interscholastic competitions.
- Full lunch program at reasonable prices.
- Growing student body with space to expand.
If you would like to donate and help The Lutheran High School of Kansas City continue their work, please click on a “Donate” button below.
Fund Name: The Lutheran High School of Kansas City Foundation Traditional Endowment Fund